Sunday, March 24, 2019

Printer For FOILING Planner Stickers | Brother HL--L2320D Review | Laser Printer for Foiling

Hi guys, I'm not generally an impulsive person but I couldn't help myself with this! I hope this helps in any way and I am more than happy to answer questions!

Timestamps here:

9:20 - Getting the drivers downloaded

12:37 - Foiling a piece of normal paper

19:09 - figuring out which way to enter paper in printer

24:00 - foiling sticker paper

34:51 - Printing over stickers already printed on inkjet

37:30 - Foiling over glitter headers

39:26 - My thoughts and recommendations

This printer:

My inkjet printer: ink program: machine: I used: cutting machine: video on my inkjet printer: to buy the cable if you don't get a wireless version!

-I am having issues getting the toner to print where I want it on my sticker paper - no solutions yet!

My Etsy shop: code "YOUTUBE15" for 15% of your order (no minimum)

Erin Condren referral link (use this link to get 10$ off your first Erin Condren order!): me on Instagram:

Avail of our "FREE" use of Laser Printer !

Call: 0933-820-38-25/0917-839-39-01

Or visit our website via the link: https://www.proprints.website/

No comments:

Post a Comment